Sunday, February 10, 2008

Gorgeous George and "His Hot Singing Friend"




I wanted to write this post a week ago, I just haven't had time. For my birthday several months ago Chris gave me a card and in it he wrote that he was getting me tickets to see "Gorgeous George and his Hot Singing Friend". He was talking about George Strait and Josh Turner. I always call George Strait "Gorgeous George" and I think that Josh Turner has a really sexy voice. Anyways, the concert was last weekend and it was SOOOO good. Chris even thought so, and he's not really that big of a fan of country music. It was a very fun "date" and very rare for us so I really enjoyed it. thanks to Emily and Steve for coming over to watch Nathan. You're the best!

6 comments:

Emily said...

Dang...you weren't kidding!

Glad you guys had fun, concerts are the coolest! We love watching Nathan, it's good for Easton to be around him, so he can see how he SHOULD behave. Seriously, angel kid.

Alifinale said...

I love "gorgeous George"! How fun and thoughtful of your hubbie. Glad you had a fun night!

Savanna said...

How fun!! That would be a great concert. I LOVE Josh Turner. I am glad you went on date and had a great time, that is good for you. Love you!

Christi said...

What a great gift! I love it when they get you a thoughtful gift that they know will you love. Concerts are the best. I am glad that you had fun!

EstesSBTAK said...

Sounds like a wonderful date. I love both singers!

Perry Family said...

I'm glad you're not the only one that thinks that about Josh Turner!! He's the man in country music!! so happy you enjoyed the night out!