Tuesday, February 10, 2009

What we've been up to...

So, I haven't been in much of a blogging mood.  I decided to upload these pictures tonight and thought they were pretty cute.  We spent about 10 days in CO visiting my parents about a week ago.  It was a good trip- Nathan always has fun with Grandma and Papa.  He got to help build fires and ride the skid steer and eat dirty snow!  What else could a boy ask for?  Since we've been home, we've enjoyed some really nice days at the park with friends.  That's one thing we really miss when we're gone-  oh and Chris too!  
Easton and Nathan at the Cactus Gardens
Riding Papa's 4-wheeler
"Future Truck Driver"?- in front of Papa's Peterbuilt
Nathan got to see one of his favorite pieces of construction equipment- an excavator!

12 comments:

Christi said...

I bet he was in heaven!!! I am glad that you got to take a little trip to see your parents!

Emily said...

He looks so little next to those trucks...but totally in his element. I can SEE him driving them...awesome!

I love the picture on the 4 wheeler. He looks more comfortable on that thing than I ever would...a natural.

Thanks for the cactus garden pics...too cute!

Jackie said...

Nathan looks a little more excited on the trucks and tractors than he does at the cactus park. He needs his very own tractor and park it in front of your house just so he can play on it.

Brownies said...

So fun! Miss you!

The Prigmore Family said...

Oh my gosh! Your parents house is like every little boys dream come true. They should seriously consider setting up velvet ropes at the front door and charge admission. I love the picture of him on the quad. SO CUTE!

Savanna said...

Looks like a little boys heaven at your parents house. Those are really cute pictures of Nathan. Sounds like you had a nice trip. Hope your doing well. Oh, and let me know about the weekend of March 6&7 if you are up to going to St. George.

Sarah said...

cute pictures! I love the one next to the excavator.
You had me cracking up about your comment on my blog! especially about the diaper genie.

Cade, Kim, Jadyn said...

Ok so Nathan looks like 5 years old in that 4-wheeler picture! Crazy, he is getting so big. I'm glad that you got to go to CO. I know Nathan loves it there. I bet Chris missed you guys a whole lot. I want to come see you guys sometime. We almost came to Vegas this weekend but ended up going to Panaca instead. Maybe soon though. I hope things are good.

Holly said...

What a cutie, love the hat by Granny. She made one for the kids and one for Caroline's doll- so sweet. I happen to remember other people posing on that semi... :)

Perry Family said...

Looks like a very fun time! And all boy things at that too! Good thing there's another little boy on the way!

Heidi Wilcox said...

You were meant to have boys with all the trucks and trackers you have access! I bet Nathan had a blast!

Lindsay Bowen said...

Looks like a blast. Its good to have a little winter sometimes! Sorry I haven't called you back! I have had nonstop visitors and its been a little nuts. I do want to hang out though, so call me again sometime!
Linds