Since I cannot seem to get it together since we got back from vacation, here is just a preview of what's to come. I need to write down everything we did on our trip to Disney World before I forget. I guess I took enough pictures (over 200) to help me remember. Anyways, it was fun, exhausting, and quite the adventure. Enjoy some pictures and I'll blog more as soon as I get around to it.
Wednesday, December 9, 2009
Just a little preview
Since I cannot seem to get it together since we got back from vacation, here is just a preview of what's to come. I need to write down everything we did on our trip to Disney World before I forget. I guess I took enough pictures (over 200) to help me remember. Anyways, it was fun, exhausting, and quite the adventure. Enjoy some pictures and I'll blog more as soon as I get around to it.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




16 comments:
Oh I can't wait to see more!!!!
Cute picture of you and the boys. We sure missed you and are glad you're back. It sounds like you had an amazing time!!!
Extremely jealous. But I still want to see more so I can be more jealous. So glad you had a fun time.
So fun! We need to get together soon. Gavin really misses Nathan. Glad you're back!
Looks so fun! I can wait to hear more about it. I can tell by everyone's smiles you all had fun!
Your boys are so cute! Looks like you had so much fun!
Love the picture of the boys in their matching pj's and mouse ears. Nathan looks like he loves his brother!! I miss you guys back here in snowy Colorado. It's too quiet and cold.
I guess you were signed on to my computer and I didn't get it changed. So that last comment was your mothers instead of yours.
How fun; I've never been to Disney World but have always wanted to go. Your little boys are getting so dang cute.
Cute, cute, cute! Looks like fun. Jackson looks so big in some of these pics!
Just looking at those pics makes me tired but I'm sure it was worth all the energy it took, it always is. I'm glad we have blogging because I never have time to talk. Maybe when D goes to school I'll give you a call:)
Kara it looks like you had so much fun!!! I bet your boys loved it! I can't believe how big Jackson is. he's so cute. I can't wait to see the rest! I love your hair dark, although you won't be the same Kara without the blond hair. It is my fav;)
You have cute boys. Thanks for the comment on my blog. You always help me to see the realistic side of things. I love it! It's been way too long since I've seen you lady. Maybe sometime this year. Have fun in your older insurance bracket life! I'll enjoy the twenties for now!
So fun! Do people ever tell you that Jackson is a little Mathews? Got your package the other day. Thanks! We're so excited for the big day!
Awesome! I bet you had a blast! Can't wait to hear and see more. Oh, isn't FL the best?! Miss you here in CO though... Merry Christmas!
How fun!! You guys look awesome and your little one is huge.
We need to get together sometime after the holidays.
Merry Christmas!
Looks like you had a blast! And I know how hard it is to get back on task after such a wonderful, yet exhausting trip!! Hope you had a great holiday! :) loved your christmas card!
Post a Comment