Wednesday, November 17, 2010

Boys like to play dress-up too!

Jackson is always dragging shoes out of our closet and walking around the house in them. He's even pretty good at walking in my heels.
He won't wear a hat when I want him to, but playing with Nathan's hat and posing for a picture, SURE- why not!
Nathan in his cowboy attire- a favorite dress-up for all boys that come to our house!
Jackson- the pirate
Nathan got to use this pirate costume for a birthday party today and he LOVED it!
This was our Halloween "Trunk-or-Treat" night. Nathan decided to be a builder that night. Our good buddy Easton- The Conductor joined us for the night. Here they are showing off all their loot!
Jackson pretty much made the cutest giraffe I've EVER seen! I just want to squeeze him!
Nathan dressed up as his favorite dinosaur for his Preschool party. In every picture I took of him, he had to "ROAR", very loud and very scary!
I got a good deal on this costume and thought since he is so into dinosaurs that we'd get some good use out of it. I really only have bought about 3 Halloween costumes in 4 years. They get good use and then we get to play dress-ups with them all year long!

12 comments:

Emily said...

So cute!!

E loves all the cowboy stuff. You have way better dress up stuff than we do. I need to get more.

Cute picture of the boys at the trunk or treat!

Alifinale said...

I knew boys loved dress up, just maybe not into princess gear. We should stock up on some not so girly stuff for when the boys come over.

These pictures are awesome. I love all the dress ups!

Holly said...

Love those boys! Nathan is so Jesse Jr it's unbelievable!!! Thanks for posting, fun to see your stud muffins all growing up. ;) Love ya!

Lauren said...

Love your boys! They are so cute and I can't believe how big Jackson is getting! Looks like you guys had a good halloween!

Christi said...

Kids in costumes, boys or girls, are the cutest! They look so cute in their Halloween costumes!

Cindy Swanemyr said...

Great pictures. Can't wait for Christmas to see them in person. Jackson looks so grown up. What fun ages they are at. Love you ALL!!

Shanalyn Wilde said...

Cute boys!!!

Yes, boys love to play dress up...we have a whole dress up box for boys of course...on a daily basis the boys could be anyone from Spiderman and Batman to Woody and Buzz to Captain Hook and Peter Pan...just to name a few. Boys are so much fun! :)

Heidi Wilcox said...

lol, I love it! Did you hear about that debate with the mom letting her little boy dress up as Daftney from scoobie doo for Halloween? I'm glad to see you are doing it the right way;)

Matt and Shannon said...

I will have to remember that and get Miles some costumes - I love the cowboy stuff especially.

Sweet Family said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Sweet Family said...

So cute! Willow has a lot of dress up clothes, but doesn't use them as much as I would like to see her use them (maybe she's too practical, like her mom). She did get into a pirate costume while we were decorating for Halloween, I posted pics. My nephew on the other hand, LOVES skirts, purses, anything frilly and pink! Go figure! Happy Holidays Kara!

Kyle and Eva said...

Wow Kara, I cant believe how grown up your boys are. Its gone by so fast. It seems like we just barely left Vegas and I just realized its almost been a year. We sure miss you guys and hope all is well!