I have no idea where the time has gone, but we've blinked and somehow Jackson turned 2 already!! What the heck?? Jackson is quite the little fireball, that's for sure! He's a feisty one, definitely lets you know when he doesn't like something. He can throw a pretty good fit and scream pretty loud. It's so interesting how his little personality is so BIG, and so different than I remember Nathan being at this age. He's my sweet boy though, and I love him no matter what mood he's in!
We enjoyed petting the horses at Aunt Heather's house last weekend. He can make animal sounds pretty good and he likes animals a lot.
I am pretty sure Jackson is going to be our little athlete. He loves to play with balls and he loves his new baseball tee in the backyard. He tries so hard to hold that big ol' bat up and hit the ball off the tee! It's so cute!
This is his "cheesy" smile!
Swing batter, Swing!
He loves to be outside and will go out there and dig in the dirt and play for a long time.
We just had a small birthday celebration with some good friends and Jackson did pretty well blowing out his candles. He had no problem eating his cake and ice cream either. He definitely has a sweet tooth. He's still a terrible eater, but he will eat sweets!
Here he is playing with some of his new toys. He's a fun boy and we love him so much!




14 comments:
Happy Birthday Jackson!!! 2 already, time does fly. I love his cheesy smile :)
I can't believe he is TWO?!!! What the heck? It seems like we saw you in vegas with him in your tummy not too long ago. We are getting old kara. PLEASE come and see me when you visit!!! I have free zoo/wild animal park passes for you and I will start saving coupons for legoland/sea world etc. We never take vacations so we will be home :)
Holy cow you are right where did the time go? He is so cute. I love the picture of him playing T-Ball. Your kids are growing up WAY too fast. I hope I get to see you sometime. Dan's trip to St. George isn't working out in May. Maybe I will still have to figure out a time and meet up with you there.... or get you to come here. :) I miss you guys!
Two already!?! Happy Birthday to your sweet boy! How fun getting to see those horses, I bet he loved that! Looks like you had fun celebrating Jackson's special day!Oh and I love the Cheesy smile, too cute!
2? It doesn't seem like it was that long ago when we met you in LV! He's sure got some adorable faces with a lot of personality bubbling out. Adorable pics, thanks for the update. Miss ya!
Yay Jackson, happy birthday buddy!!
He does look and act so much different than Nathan, it's crazy! He's such a little sweetie...thanks for letting us celebrate his birthday with you!
Man, I can't believe how quick those two years went? Remember we were neighbors back then? Sigh...Happy Birthday Jackson!
Cute pictures. He is such a cute little guy. Since he's starting to like animals maybe he'll like Max this summer.
I can't believe Jackson is 2! Seriously? I guess you better start working on baby #3 ;) Looks like you had a fun little party. Love Jacksons cheesey smile. Such a cutie.
I cant believe he is two already, has it been that long since we've seen you guys?! We will be in Panaca the second weekend in June, just incase you happen to visit the fam!
Can't believe he's two now! So cute. And yay for HaWaIi!! So glad you got to go back and enjoy it with Chris. Beautiful pictures!!
Love the cheesy smile! Time flies, our baby will be in nursery in a few weeks. Kara - if they are getting so big so quickly, does this mean we are getting older quickly? lol!
What a cutie!
Happy birthday, Jackson!
https://www.cekaja.com/info/cara-dan-syarat-mendirikan-pt-beserta-rincian-biayanya
Post a Comment