
There are a few things lately that have really put a smile on my face. We went to the conservatory at the Bellagio and they have the most amazing train/Americana theme.

Nathan loves trains right now and I thought it was so cool and beautiful as always. The boys would always clap and get excited when the trains would come around and go through all the bridges and tunnels. It was really designed well. The other thing that makes me smile and laugh every time, is when Nathan and his buddy Easton play "Ring Around the Rosie" It's the sweetest, cutest, funniest thing I have ever seen. They both have the biggest smiles on their faces and they say "ashes, ashes, ashes" and then they both fall down in slow motion, all the way to their backs with their feet sticking up in the air and then they clap for themselves and say "YEAH!" Then they get back up and do it over and over again. When I do it one time, I'm so dizzy I can't do anymore. They just love it and it cracks me up.
18 comments:
Oh my gosh! He is getting so big!! That picture of you holding him shows just how big he is! Don't they do the cutest things? Willow has increased her vocabulary so much in the last 2 weeks including chocolate and kookaburra (ka-booka-booka). I love it!!
Ha ha, I love it when they fall down on their backs...so funny!
Cute pictures!!
Kailea also loves doing Ring around the Rosies. She bugs her brothers all the time to do it with her. I have seen that cool train... I loved it too.
Thanks for the heads up on the trains at Bellagio. My boy's obsessed with trains right now too so I'll definitely head over there.
Cute pics!
We will make it down there one of these days! It looks SO FUN!
so cute! Toddlers are so fun and hilarious. I love to watch their little minds work.
I have to take Trenton there he will love it!
He looks so much bigger in this pictures!! Awe - he's growing up. It was good talking to you last week - I hope you start smiling more though. Don't let all that crap get to you.
Thanks for the Bellagio picks too, I'm jealous that I can't just run down and see it myself. :(
Glad you are getting the most out of Vegas- I mean it's not "Thunder from Down Under" but the Bellagio's not bad. HA HA HA!
Would love to see him play Ring Around the Rosie" in real life. He looks SO CUTE!! Him and Easton are quite the pair. Granny and I just looked the blog over. We're trying to figure out how to get her signed on. She said Irvin and Judy are both having trouble signing on also, so maybe you need to send an e mail out explaining. I got on again today so I think I'm good. We looked at Cole and Katie's and then went to yours from there. I also looked at Emily's blog. Cute pictures. Can't wait to see you!!! Only 22 more days. Woo Hoo!! Love, Mom
so, i love how you are the only person who faithfully reads and comments on my blog. thank you. i can't believe how big Nathan is getting. I wish we could come for a visit soon. We do live much closer now so I hope we get to in the near future. love you and miss you lots.
so cute! your little boy is growing up so much.
They are the cutest little buds. I love that they fall all the way down on their back. Don't you just love when kids have someone else to play "ashes" with.
I love the Conservatory and totally want to check out the new trains! And maybe get some gelato!
kara...I might have great news for you. When heidi was down (so fun by the way-she hasn't changed a bit) we planned a trip to hawaii but it just fell through so now we are trying to plan a trip to......VEGAS! Yup. You must meet us. We're thinking middle of August. We're going without the children. Me, heidi, eag, maybe erin and you so far. boo-yaw.
Those are really good pictures! I am glad that they have so much fun together!
how fun...we used to love going to the Bellagio gardens and then getting chocolate at the little shop around the corner. your pix made me miss that. we had a bbq/fondue party for B's b-day...we missed you guys, and being able to play the warm weather.
He is so cute!
Time for a new post Kara! I know you went to MT Charleston this weekend! lol. You need to come over this week!
Post a Comment