Wednesday, May 21, 2008

Water parks

It's been getting pretty warm here already!  Thank goodness for these awesome parks in Las Vegas.  This one is in Henderson and Nathan has the most fun there.  He could just run around in that water for hours and sit on it and step on it.  It just shoots out of the ground in different directions and sometimes you never know when it will turn on and off.  A couple times Nathan has been standing over one of the holes, just checking it out, and it will shoot him straight in the face!  He loves it though.  
We took our friend Bailey with us last week and she and Nathan are only about a month apart.  Isn't this the sweetest picture ever???  Nathan loves all his little buddies!  

12 comments:

Shanalyn Wilde said...

first of all, thanks for being my faithful comment leaver! you're great. It looks like Nathan had so much fun. glad you're surviving the Las Vegas summer! miss you guys!

katy said...

SOOO cute! I love it!

Emily said...

That is so cute! I love how Nathan loves to give hugs, especially in nursery when Easton is crying. We need to try out that park again, it was so cute! If only my kid wasn't such a wuss.

Christi said...

I want to go next time!!!!! That picture is so cute!

Savanna said...

That looks like so much fun! You gotta do stuff like that in Vegas to survive the heat for sure. Oh, have I told you yet he's adorable? :)

EstesSBTAK said...

We went to that water park last time we came to town... we are excited to visit it again. We will have to meet up with you there. By the way, I do not have a cell phone. So I will have to give you Stephen's mom's number. Email me your number k!

Sarah said...

that's cute. We'll have to get together and go.

Perry Family said...

What a cutie! That park is awesome when it gets to the triple digits!

Jessett said...

Those pics. are sooo cute. Nathan is such a handsome little guy.

I totally want to go next time. I think Kylie would love it.

See you tonight.. Gooooo Team 2!!

Jeana said...

The parks with the water features are the best! We have quite a few out here in San Jose and they are a huge hit with my boys. Nathan is such a cutie! So you will have to call me and fill me in on the phyco guy... I am curious now as to if I need to be worried... It is the best seeing your little guys give little girls hugs (Ben does that all the time!! :) To cute!!!

Holly said...

Nathan, you little cheater! I guess your motto is, "Love the one you're with" ???

Anonymous said...

Hey Girl! Just dropping you a little note to say that I love all the pics you have on the blog currently. Lots of fun stuff going on with you guys! It was great seeing you and I wish we were closer so I could have some fun with you all! Take care...I don't know if this posting comments stuff will become a habit...so don't expect too much! :)