Monday, July 14, 2008

My Baby is 2!!!

My Sweet BABY! 
Look how little he was!!!  He was one week old in this picture.  7.5 pounds and so skinny!!

This is Nathan's First Birthday!  Chubbed up by then and lovin' some cake!!

Nathan turned 2 on Sat!  I can't believe that it happened so fast.  It seems like he was just a baby and now he's getting so big.  It's so fun, but so sad at the same time.  He is turning into such a little boy that is ALL BOY!  He loves "choo choo" trains, tractors, airplanes, helicopters, and balls.  For his birthday we went to Boulder City to ride the train.  He liked it, I think.  Too bad it wasn't more scenic.  I have been on a very pretty scenic train in CO and so we'll have to do that on our next trip to CO.  Anyways, we had a little cake and ice cream with a few friends and he blew out his candles very well.  He got spoiled by everyone and got everything he wanted and more.  Thanks everyone for making this little boy's birthday so special!  Thank you Nathan, for being the sweetest, cutest boy and making me so happy!  I Love you so much and can't imagine life without you in it!  
He loves his new "trike" and helmet (he calls it a hat)
My new giant cupcake mold.  The bottom is cake and the top is ice cream- yum!  

8 comments:

Sarah said...

Happy Birthday Nathan. I'm glad we got to come see you.

Dani said...

Happy Birthday ... to Nathan. He's a cutie, like always. Great train cake by the way, when I have kids I'm calling you to bake.

Perry Family said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY Nathan!!! Turning two is SO wonderful!! I can't believe how fast it went!! He is so handsome. And that looks like a fabulous cake...delicious too:) Glad he had a great day!

Jessett said...

He is so cute. Happy Late Birthday Nathan. We have a gift for you when we see you next.

Love love love you guys.

granny said...

Can't believe he's really two. How time flies. He just gets cuter and more fun. Belated Happy Birthday, Nathan!!!

James and Katrina said...

Happy Birthday, Nathan! You're adorable. Those are great pictures. Josh loves Thomas too. We loved age 2...really! Great to read about your family.

Jeana said...

Happy Birthday Nathan! Sweet cake!

Heidi Wilcox said...

Happy Birthday Nathan!!!It's amazing how much they grow in 2 years. He looks so cute and I can definitely see the Swan in him;)
Thanks for the pic btw. I know I suck at keeping up with things right now. I've been working a ton. Anything I can get Nathan from Gymboree? There's some cute brown camo shorts and a polo. I'll try to stay updated better.