Monday, July 28, 2008


While we were in Panaca, we had a family baseball/tee-ball game with Nathan's cousins.  It was fun for him to be able to hit the ball and run the bases on a real baseball field.  I think all the cousins had a fun time playing too.  We played for about two hours, till the lights came on.  Then the thunder and lightening came and we decided to quit.  
Running to third base with Daddy!
Wesley, running to first base!


Nathan's waiting for his turn to bat.  

Getting a hug from cousin Kayla.  
Enjoy the video!

16 comments:

Jessett said...

Looks like a great time. Nathan is such a cute little boy.

I LOVE the tracker pictures. It is so fun that he is sooo into them.

Jeana said...

my boys are totally into cars trucks, trains and pretty much anything that has a motor and wheels. They are OBSESSED seriously! I love the tractor pictures and the new heading picture. Crazy how fast they grow up! thanks for the fun pics

Jenn said...

I love your family baseball game. We do that in my family, but it is a kickball game. Looks like so much fun and a great family tradition.

Perry Family said...

That is awesome you can play a game of baseball with all the cousins! They just get more fun with age!
We got the tramp at Sam's club, the square one just was more space appropriate in our backyard...we need to have you guys come over sometime!

James and Katrina said...

Very fun! I love that video. It makes me home sick! I sure do miss things like that. I'm glad you could visit for the 24th. Times like that make good memories.

Emily said...

I love Nathan and his tractors!!!

That baseball game looks way fun too...he'll have to teach Easton his new tricks. Now that we're BACK!

Lindsay said...

What are you doing? Trying to make us jealous? Well it worked! I'm glad you had fun. Wish we could have been there.

Christi said...

It looks like he had a good time!!! He so cute. I love that he is all boy!

Brittney and Rob said...

Kara-

I love you girl. You are such a good friend. I do not know what I would do without you. Thanks for the advice on my blog. I am ready to start bragging!!!

Sarah said...

Whatever!!!! You know I wasn't talking about you! I was glad you guys were there for me to talk to. It was just different this year! The baseball pictures are so cute.

Shanalyn Wilde said...

looks like you guys had a great time...well it looks like Nathan had a great time. I love the tractor pix, and he looks so proud of himself to play baseball. how fun! hope you are doing well.

Bringhursts said...

That looks like a ton of fun. Also, is it cooler in Panaca than in Vegas? I saw grass in the pics and that was EXCITING.

DeMille Family said...

Nathan is definately going to be an athlete. Sounds like you guys have been having a great summer and Nathan made a haul at his birthday party! Let me know if you are ever in St. George and I will come down and we could get together and laugh about our Bar 10days!

Brittney and Rob said...

KARA-

Thank you for leaving me comments...it is good to know at least one person reads my blog. lol. They are going to be on QVC again in the Fall since it was such a huge success. I am so glad Jackie is blogging....I cannot believe she joined the world of blogging...

Jackie said...

Swaney, girl, time to update the old blog! I know you've done something fun since July. I'm so glad we can blog now, and I'm stealing some of your friends for my own list - it doesn't matter if I know them or not. I'm one ahead of Brit now, and I know we all love competition. You need to start reading the "Twilight" series, I'm telling you! It's like a drug...

Dani said...

Kara! What's up? Thanks for the nice comments during all my stresses, I hope to return to a peaceful lifestyle soon. I'm also glad to hear I'm not the last person on earth to read the Twilight series. Seriously, if you give in and read them, I'll be forced to do the same. Remember: there is strength in numbers.

Anyways, I really need to talk to B so we can plan a short escape to Vegas and see everyone. Miss ya!

p.s. I know you're nathan is going to be a super-star athlete, his only tough decision will be to figure out which sport he loves most.