Saturday, October 25, 2008

Pumpkin Patch


I'm a little late in posting this, but we went to a cute little pumpkin patch last weekend, done by a couple girls in our ward.  Nathan had a lot of fun picking out his little "baby" pumpkin.  He loves his pumpkin and gives it kisses and loves to hold and play with it.  We haven't decorated it yet, but he likes to play catch and shoot baskets with it, so maybe he thinks it's a basketball  

12 comments:

Emily said...

That's so cute that he kisses it...and then shoots baskets with it. Oh man, I love Nathan.

Cute pictures!

James and Katrina said...

Precious photos! I love it that you could wear shorts and a t-shirt to the pumpkin patch. Fun! Nathan is cute!

Christi said...

I love the pictures! I love that he loves the pumpkin patch!!!!

Bringhursts said...

Cute pics. I'm so bummed I missed out on the fun.

Perry Family said...

He is adorable!! Don't you just love how they treat a special toy, or pumpkin!! So much love in little kids' hearts!! Nathan is the sweetest!

Jackie said...

Only your kid would love/cuddle something resembling a basketball. I hope he doesn't cry when you scrap its guts out and carve into it. Anyway, Happy Birthday, Swaney!! The big 2-9!

Sweet Family said...

Isn't it nice that our kids are finally old enough to "get" stuff like pumpkin patches and enjoy them? He's a cutie!

Heidi Wilcox said...

Yay! It almost looks like a real pumpkin patch! That's so funny that he loves it so much. Ellie once named a koosh ball ghewy and carried it around cradled like a baby for an hour:) Happy Birthday!

Jessett said...

He is so cute. I love the picture of him and Chris and I love that he kisses it and wants to play basketball with it. LOL!

Have a great Halloween!!!

DeMille Family said...

It's so fun for them to go and pick their own pumpkin! I love that he thinks it's a basketball! Yes my parents live in Salt Lake (Syracuse to be exact). They did live in St. George and moved up there this last May and I miss them so! Sarah is good. She is actually going through a divorce and is moving in with my parents, but it is a good thing for her!

Holly said...

pumpkin patches are the best! you sure have a bball player on your hands- will you be mad if he becomes a ball room dancer? ha ha

Cade, Kim, Jadyn said...

Can I just say that I cannot believe how big Nathan is!! Those are such cute pics