Thursday, November 6, 2008

BOY OH BOY!!!

We found out today that we're having another baby BOY!!  We're so excited.  I've been waiting to blog about it until we found out the sex of the baby.  I could never wait 9 months to find out.  I love knowing and I love that Nathan will have a little brother to beat up on and play nice with too!  Now I don't have to worry about what I would do with a girl's hair, or all those other accessories that come along with girls.  I have all the clothes, the balls, the tractors and all the blue stuff I need.  Now I really won't have to worry where I am going to put everything I would have needed if I had a girl.  Now our 2-bedroom house will be put to good use cause the boys can share a room and share everything.  Can you tell I really wanted a boy??  YES!!

Anyways, I haven't really been into blogging lately, and I have so many cute Halloween pictures I want to share.  Nathan is getting SOOO big and Halloween was so fun this year.  I am already getting so excited for Christmas cause I can tell Nathan is going to be so into it this year and get so excited for it.  He is already talking about the snow, so hopefully there's some of that white stuff somewhere over the holidays.  Anyways, I'll blog more later.  I'm tired and ready for bed!!

31 comments:

Savanna said...

YAY! That is very exciting for Nathan to have a buddy. You would have done great with a girl, but a boy will be easier as far as getting "prepared" now the fun part... thinking of names. :) I LOVED talking the other day. Thanks for calling. I can't wait for the halloween pictures.

Sweet Family said...

Congratulations!! You got the boy you wanted!! Are you sure you will have enough room though? They take up more room than I ever imagined. Thinking about names yet?

Shanalyn Wilde said...

Congratulations again...we are so excited for you guys...two little boys are great! You will love it.

Jackie said...

Yes!!

katy said...

I'm so excited for you!! Nathan's going to love being a big brother (after the newness of the baby wears off, probably.) I have some exciting news myself (NOTHING to do with babies or marriage :) but I'll send you an email. And yes, I still need to come down and visit you!

Bringhursts said...

Kara, congratulations! I am seriously so happy for you guys. You'll love having two little boys; it's so fun.

Mama said...

YEAH BOYS ROCK!!!!

Emily said...

Oh my gosh I LOVE ultrasound pictures! He's the cutest little boy in the world! So happy for you guys, Nathan will be the best big brother ever.

James and Katrina said...

Congratulations!!!! I was hoping you have a boy too! We are looking forward to seeing you and everyone at Thanksgiving!

Alifinale said...

WooHoo! Lucky to get just what you wanted. I don't know what I would do with a boy. I am so glad you found out and so glad you posted it. Congratulations! Now you just have to pick out a name...

Perry Family said...

Kara!! That is wonderful! Congratulations...another boy, it will be so fun for you all!! When is your due date?
Whitney Stirling came to the apple party last night, I hadn't seen her since the last time we visited her together!!
I have a few apples for you...can you come by and grab them? CALL ME!!! :)

Cade, Kim, Jadyn said...

I am so so so excited for you guys!! Yay I am going to have another cute nephew like Nathan. I think I was pretty much the last to know buy the way :( jk Are you going to Panaca for Thanksgiving?? Miss you guys

James and Katrina said...

Chris and Kara, Congrats on your new boy!. Also, Chris, congratulations on your recent certification. That is a great accomplishment. - James

Anonymous said...

Congrats, Kara! That's really exciting news, and more exciting to be able to share what the sex is. You'll have a lot of fun with two boys!

Jess and Matt said...

Congrats! That is so exciting! I heard a little rumor you were pregnant again. They are just goin to have so much fun and grow up being best buds, that will be so awesome. Your house is gonna be a wild one :) haha. Good luck with everything, hope you are feeling okay!

Christi said...

Congrats!!!! I am sad that I can't tease you about having girls, but I am really glad that you are having a boy!!!!

granny said...

Another boy is going to be so great. I'm so happy for you. Looking forward to seeing you all Christmas.
Granny

Matt and Shannon said...

Yeah! You got your wish for another boy! I would have had a ton of cute girl stuff to give you though, if it had gone the other way :) I am so glad things are going well, and I just feel especially grateful for all little ones right now.

Jenn said...

I had no idea you were pregnant!(I always forget to check the private blogs) Congrats, and another boy is so great. They can beat the crap out of each other like my boys do :) Really I love having two boys close together.

MattJulieGavin said...

yea! that's so fun! congrats kara!

Jessett said...

Glad that is out of the way and we can shout it from the roof tops. LOL!!! J/K I am so excited for you Kara. You dont have to worry about seeing pink for a few more years. :):):)

Nathan is going to be the cutest big brother....

Nate and Brooke Adams Family said...

YAY! I was so happy when i found out through the family grapevine. Congratulations! Having two little boys will be so much fun! Love you lots!

Anonymous said...

Congrats Kara and Chris!!!

Monica said...

WoooHa! So exciting :) Thanks for sharing your news with us!

Kyle and Eva said...

That is AWESOME!! I am soo excited for you. I know you wanted a boy so bad! Although I like girls and all that comes with them, a boy is fun too. Congrats!!

Dani said...

Yay!! Did you pick a name yet? When are you due? I still can't believe I didn't know... I'm in shock, but so happy for you & Chris. I yelled at Brit today for not telling me, she said I should tell you that she really did keep your secret when you told her not to tell anyone.

C Crane said...

Congrats! Two boys couldn't be better!

Sarah said...

I'm so excited for you! IT'll be so fun to have another boy!

Jeana said...

congrats so exciting! Boys are fun!

Heidi Wilcox said...

First of all who has 29 comments! I think I'm lucky if I get 2 or more!!! Secondly, Congrads on the BOY! You know you'll still have to get some new outfits for him though, he can't only wear hand me downs...it's good that they can share the same room though! I want to see some preggie pics!

The Prigmore Family said...

Oh Kara that's the best news EVER! I love boys too. They rule!! Congratulations and I bet Nathan is going to be the best big brother too.