We're so happy to report that Jackson Bruce Mathews arrived on April 8th, 2009 at 8:13 AM. He weighed 7 lbs. 6 oz and was 20 1/4 inches long.
Everything went well and we are happy to have him in our home. He's such a sweet little baby- so snuggly! He's still got the cutest little cry and sleeps most of the day. He's taken a few nights to adjust to sleeping in his bed, but it's getting better. He's a good little eater and has lots of brown hair.
Nathan hasn't quite warmed up to him and the idea of being a big brother. He's been avoiding even looking at him or getting near him. If you ask him what the baby's name is, he proudly says, "Jackson Bruce". But acknowledging that he likes his new baby brother is out of the question. We have yet to get a picture of the four of us together. I'm not sure how Chris tricked Nathan into getting into this picture.
This is the only picture we've got with Nathan remotely close to Jackson
Everything went well and we are happy to have him in our home. He's such a sweet little baby- so snuggly! He's still got the cutest little cry and sleeps most of the day. He's taken a few nights to adjust to sleeping in his bed, but it's getting better. He's a good little eater and has lots of brown hair.
Nathan hasn't quite warmed up to him and the idea of being a big brother. He's been avoiding even looking at him or getting near him. If you ask him what the baby's name is, he proudly says, "Jackson Bruce". But acknowledging that he likes his new baby brother is out of the question. We have yet to get a picture of the four of us together. I'm not sure how Chris tricked Nathan into getting into this picture.




21 comments:
Glad to hear Nathan is warming up -he will come around, I'm sure of it. How can he not with Jackson being so cute! I really do want to come over this week - are you up for visitors?
Congrats congrats congrats! Jackson (ah, love that name- glad someone got to use it ;) ) is beautiful! If he looks this good as a newborn he's definitely going to be a lady killer!
I loved coming over to visit. Thanks for letting me hold Jackson! I am glad that everything is going so well. He is a cutie!
I was so glad the timing worked out so that we could see him while he was so little. The first of the Mathews to see him, I guess that makes me favortie Aunt Lindsay!
I am so glad that I was able to come and snuggle him. He is SO adorable and precious. We had a great time visiting with you. Nathan is so cute, and Kylie had a great time with him. I wish we could get together more. Love you!
He is super cute. Avoidance is better than violence I say. Nathan might not be too interested in Jackson, but at least he is not being mean to him. He will come around.
Congratulations! Glad he's here and doing well... hope you are doing well too!
Congratulations! We are so excited for you. Hopefully Nathan will warm up to him soon. Love you lots.
Poor little Nathan - send him my way so he and Milo can talk about how hard life is. Little bros aren't very much fun at first - we should know that from experience ourselves. They'll be beating on each other soon enough. Oh, and Lori had her baby this morning a month early.
Oh I just love him. His hair seems so light, not brown...super cute!! Glad he's sleeping better and eating well too. Make sure he stays snuggly for when I get back!!
Congrats! I am so glad things went well. Nathan will get there it took B a little while too. Jackson reminds me of nathan.by the way i love the name! We would love to come say hi but we are all sick so we will call you when we are all good and healthy it may be awhile. congrats again.
Congrats Kara! I hope you are feeling well. He looks so perfect.
Congratulations!
Congrats! He is so beautiful Kara! I'm sure Nathan will soon absolutely adore him and they will be the best of friends!
congrats Kara. I cna't wait to see him. He's so cute. Nathan will come around soon.
Kara, he's beautiful!! what a sweet little guy!! I can't wait to come see him! It was so good to talk to you the other day. I hope you are enjoying every minute with your mom! :) see you soon!
Congratulations! Glad to hear that all went well & that everyone is healthy. He is so dang cute!
Super congrats girl. What a cutie!
Congrats on your new little guy! He is adorable.
Oh he is so cute! Call me when you need to get out of the house and get some yogurtland and park time in. I pretty much ALWAYS need to get out, so I'm up for anything! Hope your doing and feeling great.
Hey! What is your phone #? I was wondering if you can get us tickets to a show this Saturday for cheaper perhaps!?
Post a Comment