It's only May and it's already 100 degrees! It's a good thing Nathan likes splash parks and the pool! This was our first outing since Jackson was born and I survived the park with two kids.
I haven't blogged about Nathan since Jackson was born, so I decided it was time. He is getting to be such a BIG boy!! I know he looks bigger to me cause I have a baby now, but he really is getting so big. He's such a fun boy and makes me so happy with the things he says and does. He hasn't really taken to Jackson too well yet, he pretty much ignores and avoids him at all cost. At least he's not acting jealous or mean to me or the baby. He has an amazing imagination and entertains himself so well. He really has been such a good boy, most of the time. I'm realizing too, how spoiled I've been with Nathan. Comparing Jackson to him, Nathan was an angel baby!! How did I get so lucky. I hope Nathan teaches Jackson how to be a good boy just like he is!
Last night Nathan slept in his big boy bed for the first time and it went really well!
Next on the list- Potty training! Yeah, I can't wait!
Ever since we went to this "Pirate" birthday party a week ago, Nathan has been obsessed with everything Pirates. He wears his patch all the time and I drew a treasure map for him- he likes to use it as a spy glass.
"ARRR"




13 comments:
Oh my gosh he is bald!!!!!
I'm so glad he has been a good boy for you, he really is so good at entertaining himself and he says the FUNNIEST things!!
Ignoring the baby is probably better than hitting the baby...
He is so big. He is darling too. I really think he is the sweetest and well mannered boy I have ever seen. I can't believe it's already 100 degrees there. We are suppose to hit 90 this week and I am not ready for it. I"m glad you survived your first outing. :)
Dude! We need to get that shirt in a bigger size for heidi. Seriously. That would be the best to see her doing ahoy matey in that shirt. And eye patch! Way to rock the splash park with two keiki in tow. You're my new hero.
He is the cutiest little pirate I have ever seen.
The pool was so fun today. I am going to miss all my girls.....
Kara shut up your blog is cute! I love it!
Nathan is such a darling little guy. and that Jackson is so freakin adorable too! I have loved getting to know you too. Thanks for the pep talk on the VBAC. you have given me hope since yours went so well! :)
He is adorable! I love the pirate patch. I'm glad that potty training isn't going as quickly for you either. Willow does it occasionally, but mostly prefers her diapers. I'm hoping to have her out of diapers by the time the new baby comes.
Nathan is so cute! You are such a wonderful mom, looks like you've got the hang of it with two already!!
I am so glad that he has made the transition to the big boy bed so well.
I agree with Emily, better that he ignores than hits!!!
I love his haircut!!!!! Bet you knew I was going to say that. So cute in his big boy bed.
I love your header picture! You are a good looking family. Can I come swim with you sometime?
Kara,
I started blog surfing and came across your blog, sorry to blogstalk. What a cute family! Its so fun to stumble across your blog and see how happy you are. Congratulations on your new baby. :)
I love your new family pic! Don't you hate how big Nathan is compared to Jackson? It's good that you have those splash parks so you don't have to worry about him in the pool.
Cute family picture! Must be Jackson's blessing day. How in the world are you getting Nathan to stay in bed at night? We just took LJ's side of crib off and he thinks it's the funnest game of the day to get out of his bed 100+ times! He still naps w/o a problem, but bedtime is torture for me. And yes, you should get the sand/water box...I'm SO glad we got it. It entertains both boys for a long time!
Post a Comment