I am so behind with blogging. We've been out of town quite a bit this last month and I'm just starting to feel caught up with things. Jackson is growing like a weed, babbling up a storm, drooling all over the place and smiling from ear to ear. He's so sweet, all you have to do is look at him and he beams! It makes me so happy to see him so happy. He has traveled to Panaca twice and to CO in the last 6 weeks and he's done pretty well. He flew on an airplane for the first time and went camping. Overall, he was great! At three months he weighed 13 lbs 11 oz and I don't know how long he was. We'll find out more stats at his 4 month well-check in about a week. Enjoy the pictures of my handsome boy!
Saturday, August 1, 2009
3... almost 4 months old!
I am so behind with blogging. We've been out of town quite a bit this last month and I'm just starting to feel caught up with things. Jackson is growing like a weed, babbling up a storm, drooling all over the place and smiling from ear to ear. He's so sweet, all you have to do is look at him and he beams! It makes me so happy to see him so happy. He has traveled to Panaca twice and to CO in the last 6 weeks and he's done pretty well. He flew on an airplane for the first time and went camping. Overall, he was great! At three months he weighed 13 lbs 11 oz and I don't know how long he was. We'll find out more stats at his 4 month well-check in about a week. Enjoy the pictures of my handsome boy!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




3 comments:
Is he a thumb sucker? It's so cute when they are babies! I only wish I could stop it now that T is 3 going on 4!
Oh my goodness! Jackson is adorable...he is a little doll...so cute!
So so cute!
Post a Comment