Nathan shared today for the first time willingly. And it was food! That's a real accomplishment so I had to document it. My friend Emily and I went to Sam's Club for diapers and Nathan got to sit by his buddy Easton in the cart. Only one snack cup and Nathan learned that it can be fun to feed other kids!
Wednesday, April 2, 2008
Sharing...
Nathan shared today for the first time willingly. And it was food! That's a real accomplishment so I had to document it. My friend Emily and I went to Sam's Club for diapers and Nathan got to sit by his buddy Easton in the cart. Only one snack cup and Nathan learned that it can be fun to feed other kids!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




10 comments:
Whatever, he's a good sharer! Easton totally appreciated the fruit loops though...those are a treat for sure!
Way to go Nathan! They are such cute little buddies. I love it.
That is a great picture. I am glad that he shares. Maybe he can teach Reagan!
That is fun to see when kids willingly share there things! Its fun to see the sweet spirits they are shine thru!
He's like some kind of boy genius. It must be the parenting.
Cute... I can't wait to see you guys next week!
Sharing at that age? He must have a really good mom.
They look like they could be brothers with that blonde hair.
Awww....Melt your heart cute! Doesn't it make you feel good that maybe... possibly...perhaps you're doing something right?
Hey Chris & Kara,
How are you guys? I found your blog from Jordan Bunkers, what a small world! I'll write again later. Hope everything is going well. What cute kids!
Nate Peterson
nateandcindypetersonfamily.blogspot.com
Post a Comment