Tuesday, April 29, 2008

Time for another post about Nathan...

Nathan thinks it's fun to put hats and gloves on and walk around the house when it's 90 degrees outside!  Maybe he wants to move somewhere cooler.  He's never really even played in the snow- poor kid!  It's really hard to try to get every one of his fingers in the fingers of those gloves.  
I just bought him some new church clothes and this is him dressed up for church on Sunday.  What a handsome boy he is!!  I just love him to pieces!  He's getting so big.   He's talking so well.  He says all kinds of words, but my favorite is "love you".  He doesn't say it real good yet, but I know that's what he's saying.  When I put him to bed at night he gives me hugs and I rub and pat his back and now he rubs and pats my back and plays with my hair.  I love it when he says I love you back without me even asking him to- it just melts my heart!!  
 This is one of Nathan's new favorite things.  And he is using his favorite words "go" and "Um K".   I hear that about 100 times a day.  He says lots of other words a lot like "Hi, Clock, Light, Flashlight, Juice, Bye, More, Please, Thank You, Dida (quesadilla or pizza), Snack, Shoes, and puppy".   I could go on and on.  He's learning more every day.   Sorry the video is a little long and not the greatest.  I could have made my point a lot shorter, but o-well.

24 comments:

Perry Family said...

Boys are the best with their mommies...How cute is he?!? I love him in his Sunday best, what a cutie! And when they start talking just helps make LEAPS and BOUNDS! YAY, he's a smart kid!!

katy said...

Kara! It was SO fun seeing you yesterday and meeting Nathan! He is SO dang cute!! I'll try getting down that way more often! I love his Sunday best, too!! :)

Alifinale said...

I love that he looks at the camera and says "cheese". He is so cute and looks like a little man in his church clothes.

Emily said...

He is getting so big and CUTE!!! I love how he's talking so much, and his smile just KILLS ME!!!!!

Cute video, too...I love how he's all wobbly and smiley.

Sarah said...

I love his church clothes and his spikey hair! Thanks so much for watching the kids for me. it really helped me out!

I broke down and turne don the aC today and it feels sooooo good in my house!

Christi said...

That is so cute!!!!! I loved his outfit on Sunday. He always look snazzy in nursery!

Matt and Shannon said...

He looks so much older in his church clothes - cute, cute! And you should post about your new basketball night and our soon-to-be amazing volleyball team :) You have to come back this week to b-ball to make all that soreness worth it!

Shanalyn Wilde said...

cute pictures Kara - seeing the video makes me miss you guys!:( Nathan and Lincoln would have so much fun playing.

EstesSBTAK said...

He is a super cute kid!

Cassey said...

He looks so sharp in his Sunday clothes. Little boys in ties make my heart melt.

Jenn said...

Nathan looks like such a stud in his sunday clothes.

Holly said...

He's growing up so fast! He's the spitting image of Uncle Jesse- not the Duke's of Hazard one... :)

Jessett said...

OMG! He is so stinking handsome!!! I want a boy....

Savanna said...

He is growing up TOO FAST! He looks so handsome in his church clothes. I can't believe he's talking so much. What a stinkin' cutie he is. I want to play with him!!

Dani said...

awe -- I love this post. Nathan is SO cute (you already know that, I'm sure). I can't wait to visit again! (soon)

The Prigmore Family said...

Kara! DYING at how cute he is in that church outfit! You should totally come down and visit. We'd LOVE to have you guys! Heidi is coming for a few days near the end of may (memorial day) so you should seriously think about it!

Nate and Brooke Adams Family said...

I think you have such a handsome little boy. I can't believe how big he is getting. It looks like you guys are doing good. Hopefully one of the times you come through Flagstaff we can see you guys or maybe we should take another trip there since we will be alot closer. Love you guys!

Jeana said...

Kara babe he is such a cutie! I LOVE the new church clothes. There is something about little boys in ties that gets me every time! :)

Bringhursts said...

I love his new church clothes. What a little stud!

EstesSBTAK said...

Like I said, you can come visit anytime. We always have room for a good friend! The dolphins are waiting! :-)

Jen Lee said...

Oh my word! He looks so old! His church clothes are always the cutest, but he's looking especially studly now. Sounds like he's a sweetie, too!

Violet said...

Wow he is a handsome little guy. Look out ladies!!!!

Reed Family said...

Kara- I meant to leave a comment the other day when I looked at those pictures when you posted him in his Sunday clothes you bought while I was there! I want to squish him because he is so stinkin' cute!!! I really miss hanging out with you! We had some good times!!
I love you like a sister!!!!!

Unknown said...

Nathan has gotten soo big, he looks a lot like Jesse. He is soo cute! I can't wait to see him this summer.