Yesterday I took Nathan hiking with my friend Emily and her little boy Easton. We went to Red Rock Canyon, which is just about 20 min from our house. It was a gorgeous day and we found the perfect little hike to go on. It was up to a little waterfall, and for Vegas, I guess it was pretty good. We stood as close to the waterfall and you could without standing under it. Then I took Nathan out of the pack and he went straight for the mud and water.
Tuesday, April 1, 2008
Red Rock Canyon
Yesterday I took Nathan hiking with my friend Emily and her little boy Easton. We went to Red Rock Canyon, which is just about 20 min from our house. It was a gorgeous day and we found the perfect little hike to go on. It was up to a little waterfall, and for Vegas, I guess it was pretty good. We stood as close to the waterfall and you could without standing under it. Then I took Nathan out of the pack and he went straight for the mud and water.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




6 comments:
That looks like such a great hike-perfect for the kids. I still haven't been up to Red Rock Canyon yet, but hope to soon.
Next time we should just drench the kids in the waterfall...they'd love it!
Fun times! And happy that you got a free meal!! I love all the cute pics.
That looks like such a fun day. What a beautiful hike you went on, and the weather is the best for these things right now! How fun for Nathan!!
I so wish we were wearing shorts with you. Nathan is just flat out hunky.
hey Kara!!! you look so good!! its good to hear from you. sorry it took a while getting back, im still trying to figure this blog stuff out. lol. My prom is on the 26 of this month and i'll be sure to put lots of pictures on!
Post a Comment