
We were in So. Utah this weekend for our Niece, Julia's baptism. After the baptism, all the kids (at least 40) had an Easter egg hunt. It was crazy. The little kids got to go first and Nathan hit the jackpot!

Nathan was happy with his full basket of eggs, full of candy. He wasted no time tearing into his eggs. He was shoving handfuls of jelly beans into his mouth while I wastrying to take his picture.

After all the egg hunting, Nathan feel asleep as soon as we hit the road. Hehas been sleeping like this lately- with his hands behind his head. It's funny. Below isthe picture of most of the kids in the Mathews family- minus a few in CA and a couplethat we couldn't get in the picture.


We went to Panaca for church on Easter and found more eggs that morning, hid by Nathan's cousins. We pretty much ate candy for every meal for 2 days! Nathan even tried eating a chocolate egg with the foil on it still. Here's the picture we got on Easter Sunday of our little family. It was a beautiful day in Panaca. After church and some March Madness basketball games, we had a yummy Easter dinner with Chris' family. Everyone came home except two of Chris' brothers. There were 27 little kids running around and Nathan loved every min of it.


He was right in the middle of the older boys' basketball game and they were nice enough to let him dunk the ball every now and then. He was outside all afternoon and when it was time to leave, he cried so hard. He is a country boy at heart and I wish we had the space for him to play outside. At least we can visit the country when we go see both sets of Grandparents.
This was in St. George at my friend Jackie's house, with her son Milo (he and Nathan are only a few days apart). Nathan was very happy to find a John Deer there and a huge yard with a trampoline, dune buggy, 4-wheelers, and a slide. We couldn't get him to come inside, even when the sun went down!
11 comments:
his sleeping picture is too funny! He's just chillin!
Looks like you had a great easter! That looks like tons of fun. I seriously cannot believe how grown up Nathan is. Those pictures of him playing basketball are really cute. You give him a hug for me!!
Sounds like Na na (that's what Easton calls him ) was in heaven! That is so many kids! That would be a blast! It's so cute that when you had to leave he cried...I love it. And I love how he sleeps. He's reclined so far back in his seat I can't blame him, it's probably so comfortable!!
Glad you guys had fun, cute family pic!!
Candy for every meal? Sounds like a great Easter weekend. You guys were BUSY! How fun and how lucky for Nathan to have so many fun cousins.
I love all the cute pics. I am glad you were able to enjoy such a great weekend!
Love all the pictures! nathan is adorable! Looks like such a fun weekend. We are in mountains edge instead of RR, but its the right decision,plus its a bigger house!
Nathan is so stinking adorable. Looks like your little family had a great Easter. My favorite is the picture of him sleeping. Such a little man.. LOL
I love the pictures, Nathan is such a little mini man! It was nice running to you at the park today.
I love his sleeping pic...where did he get that from..does Chris sleep like that? :) Also, I have never seen so many kids from one family. No wonder the holidays are crazy.
Love the carseat pic. Ethan just sits in his carseat and screams. It makes for great road trips.
I am glad that you guys had such a good Easter. Nathan looked liked he was having a great time!
Post a Comment