I had to post some pictures of Nathan with his new haircut! He looks like such a big boy to me. I can't believe he's 18 months old. I wanted to share some pics of him eating cereal like a BIG BOY! He is doing pretty good with the spoon. All the milk just runs down his chin, but he'll eat a whole bowl of Cherrios. You can see the remains of about 3 bruises across his forehead- they have a green tint to them now. He's been quite the head-banger these days. He went to the DR yesterday for a check-up and he weighs 30 lbs and is 33 inches tall! I've really been able to see the change in height lately. We've had to move his basketball goal up three notches since we got it. Well, I'll quit bragging about my baby and tell you all that Chris is feeling much better. Thank you for all your well-wishes. We really appreciate it.
Thursday, January 24, 2008
18 months old!
I had to post some pictures of Nathan with his new haircut! He looks like such a big boy to me. I can't believe he's 18 months old. I wanted to share some pics of him eating cereal like a BIG BOY! He is doing pretty good with the spoon. All the milk just runs down his chin, but he'll eat a whole bowl of Cherrios. You can see the remains of about 3 bruises across his forehead- they have a green tint to them now. He's been quite the head-banger these days. He went to the DR yesterday for a check-up and he weighs 30 lbs and is 33 inches tall! I've really been able to see the change in height lately. We've had to move his basketball goal up three notches since we got it. Well, I'll quit bragging about my baby and tell you all that Chris is feeling much better. Thank you for all your well-wishes. We really appreciate it.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




15 comments:
OH my gosh, his haircut is soooo cute!!!!! He is so handsome. I am glad they have another friend in nursery now.
So big!! He's adorable! I'm glad Chris is feeling better and sorry that you had such a horrible experience at the hospital!
He does look so much older! Very cute! I think I have convinced Emily to come to basketball next week, so you need to come too! Thursday night at 9 pm. I'll talk to you on Sunday too :)
Such a handsome haircut! He is so cute! I love that he is growing so fast. Now he just needs to figure out how much fun Nursery is.
oh my heck he is so big! Where did baby Nathan go? His haircut is SO adorable, but yes it does make him look older. :) He is a very handsome boy!!
I love his haircut! So cute! What a good boy to eat cereal too, that's awesome!
And...everyone brags about their kids...it's what blogs are for!
he's SO CUTE! Isn't it crazy how fast time flies by! Kaden doesn't even have enough hair to GET a haircut! That haircut is adorable....he's adorable.
KARA I LOVE THE HAIR!!!!!! he looks so stinking cute! You knew i was going to love his haircut though!!!!!
Ah why did you cut it? JK He'd still be cute even if he was bald. hee hee
I love the spiky hair!! He is so cute. I miss that Ben's is too long to do that anymore and Landon doesn't have enough to do anything yet. He is getting so big!
You have the most adorable kid. He looks so grown up. Thanks for the comments for me. I feel special now.
Happy Birthday Nathan!I love the haircut. He's doing so great in nursery, too - last week he totally got into singing time. It was hilarious!
Kara! I don't know if you'll remember me or not, this is Kellie Stoa (Nowland, now) We were friends at BYU-H and then we met up in Vegas during our 1st year of teaching. Anyway...I found your blog through Violet's, who I found through a friend of mine....long story! Anyway, you can check out our blog at www.thenowlandfamily.blogspot.com We have a little girl, and live in Cedar City. Your little boy is adorable!
Hey I changed my blog address...
www.danandsavanna.blogspot.com
P.S. Our blog just went private! If you want to view it, just email me your email address at thenowfam@yahoo.com
Post a Comment