We spent a week with my family in Colorado for Christmas and we had lots of fun. Nathan was so fun opening presents this year and playing with all his new toys. He is SO SPOILED! Thanks Mom and Dad for EVERYTHING and thanks EVERYONE for making it a memorable and great Christmas. It was fun to see all the family and a little snow. It was SO cold- the temp was never above freezing. Chris was able to go deer hunting with my dad and brothers and ice fishing. He got a deer, but no fish! We got kind of sick at the end and barely made it home, but we're home now and feeling a lot better. Hope you all had a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




8 comments:
Your blog is SO cute! Welcome to the wonderfully addicting blogging world!
Okay, Nathan's b-ball hoop is so sweet, you can bet we'll be over to play 2 on 2. I can't believe it was so cold there. I'm pretty much dying here in oregon and there isn't even snow.
So glad you had a great time with your fam, and I hope you guys feel better soon!!
Great pics, Kara! You and your lil' fam are so dang cute! I cannot believe how BIG Nathan is. He is a babe!
Glad to hear you had a good Christmas and that you are BACK! Finally, I can have some friends again.
Oh, and I know you are new at this blogging...but please take off the word verification - I always mess up on those things.
kata..., I cannot believe how big Nathan is! I miss you so much and I wish we could still hangout everyday! I love your family pictures.... You look SO gorgeous! I love you guys! Diana
I think we are going to have the cutest grandkids in the world! :) Nathan is such a Swanemyr. I'm so glad you have a blog now, good job. Just don't get too crazy & put pictures of a nasty diaper or something. ha ha
You all look great. The pics of Nathan are the cutest. Kailea just smiles and laughs at it. She says.. Cute Baby Momma! Thanks for sending me your blog data... The posts are great. Happy New Year!
Hey Kara! I got your blog from Alexis' site - how fun that we can all learn more about each other this way. We have a blog too - http://hillersinvegas.blogspot.com.I'm going to add you to our favorites :)
Seriously, update your blog girlfriend.
Post a Comment