Wednesday, January 2, 2008

Family Pictures



















We took a few family pictures right before Christmas for our Christmas cards.  Maybe I'll get Christmas cards out by Valentine's Day.  Anyway, here's a little preview.  The girl that took our pictures brought this tractor for Nathan to sit on.  He LOVED it!  Once we decided to take some family pictures, he got pretty upset that we took the tractor away.  He wasn't very happy for the rest of the pictures.  I guess we should have taken them all with the tractor.  

9 comments:

Savanna said...

Darling pictures! You have such a cute family. I am SO happy you are a blogger now. It will be so fun to keep posted on you. :) Looks like you had a great Christmas too. Love ya!

Sweet Family said...

You all look fabulous!! I love your blog!

Christi said...

That may be the cutest picture I have ever seen of Nathan on the tractor!!! I am glad you started a blog.

Alifinale said...

Ok, the tractor pics are to die for! The family shot turned out great even if Nathan wasn't super happy. So glad you joined the blogging world!

Sarah said...

They turned out so cute Kara! He looks like he loves that thing.

Jenn said...

Kara, I had no idea you had a blog. Looks Great! What cute family pics and especially the one of Nathan on the tractor.

elisha said...

So cute! I can't believe you are selling out to be a blogger, but I kind of like it. I love the pictures and the updates. I am gonna book mark this one!

Holly said...

Great pictures! You're such a coordinator and VOGUE family- way to be. Love the hair too!

The Bechtol Family said...

love the pics!! i wonder who took them!! haha!! oh...i did!! yeah..we should have done the tractor last, but we still got some god pics though!! hope you liked them too!! cortni :)