Thursday, March 20, 2008

Beautiful weather and Easter cookies




These past few days have been gorgeous and we enjoyed a day at the park yesterday.  I had some friends in town that we met up with and I got a couple cute shots of Nathan.  I also made some yummy Easter sugar cookies with my friend Emily the other day and they turned out so cute.  I just thought I'd share a picture of our masterpieces!  

15 comments:

Sarah said...

the one with his hunting hat is absolutely adorable!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

EstesSBTAK said...

Cute Cowboy! Cute cookies! Do want to bake mine too? ;-)

Jana said...

Cute pictures. I found your blog through Sarah. This is her mom.

Cole and Katie said...

I love the pictures of Nate at the park, he is so cute!!!

Anonymous said...

What a cute boy! He looks so calm and happy and wonderful!

Bringhursts said...

Those sugar cookies look amazing! Can you guys just make me 12 dozen and I'll just eat them and watch soaps all day?

Christi said...

That first picture of Nathan is adorable!!!!! Those cookies look yummy!!! Happy Easter.

Emily said...

Cute pics!!! Easton won't hold still for me to take pictures anymore. Can I borrow your kid for awhile?

Those cookies were dang good...I wanted to eat them off the computer screen.

Perry Family said...

This time of year is so fun for all the festivities, egg hunts, egg dying, cookie making!!! love your pictures!

Jess and Matt said...

Those pictures of Nathan are absolutely ADORABLE. SO cute! I can't believe how fast they grow up!

Jen Lee said...

Wow! I'm so impressed with your cookies - they look too beautiful to eat, but too delicious not to!

Alifinale said...

Do you have any cookies left over? I need some right now. Such cute pictures he is so photogenic and such a good poser. You are lucky!

Alifinale said...

Hey, I tagged you. Don't be mad that I think you suck I just think your answers will be funny. It's a compliment really. Love ya!

Shanalyn Wilde said...

did you really buy those cookies?!? :)

Shanalyn Wilde said...

did you really buy those cookies?!? :)