The "Sista Soldiers"
Nathan with Ellie and Heidi
Brittney looked so pretty!
This weekend we went up to Salt Lake for my old roommate Brittney's wedding. We were roommates back in St. George at Dixie College our Freshman year. It was one of the craziest, funniest, hardest years of college. There were six of us, freshmen, in one little apartment and it was all of our first time living away from home. We had our fights, but looking back it was a blast. We went our separate ways after Dixie and I ended up in Las Vegas after graduating and lived with Brittney again. I probably wouldn't have moved here if she wasn't here. Anyways, she's been a great friend and I'm so happy for her. She married a really great guy and I wish them all the best.
A bunch of our old roommates came to the wedding. It was a fun reunion and amazing to see how many friends have kept in touch through the past 10 years. I think it's because Brittney has been the glue that holds us all together. It was so fun to see all of you girls. Let's do it again sometime. Brit, you need to have a baby now, so we have a good excuse to get together again (j/k no pressure)!




9 comments:
Kara, the wedding was a blast. Brit looked amazing. When did you guys take the picture of all the girls? I guess by then we were up in our room. Bryanna was not behaving! We missed all the storms on the drive home, the road were clear and dry. Hope Nathan is feeling better and the fever is gone!
Hope this works. Wow! Nathan looks twice as big as Lincon and Ramsi. They are so cute. I think Ramsi looks like her mom. I'm so glad you got to see them. I know how much you've missed them. Looks like it was a great reunion for everyone. What fun!!! I'm so glad you went ahead and took Nathan. It didn't hurt him any and you would have missed out on lots of fun. Hope Chris wasn't too bored. Love, Mom
Looks like a fun wedding! Nathan looks like a giant! It's funny cause i'm used to seeing him around Trenton and mikayla which makes him look small! lol. I love your polka dot dress.
Kara,
It was so great seeing you again. i was so sad that I didn't get to stay for the dinner and see everyone else...dumb weather. :( Even when I left early I still drove in an almost white out up Provo canyon and had I left even 1/2 later I probably wouldn't have been able to even get up Tonya's road to pick up my boys. Crazy Utah weather! It looks like you guys had TONS of fun!
She looks so beautiful in those pics! I'm so happy for her.
I wish we all would have had more of a chance to chat and catch up though. The weekend went so fast.
I agree that if it weren't for Britt, I probably wouldn't have moved to Vegas either, then I would NEVER have made friends w/ you all. I know I'm not an original sista soldier ~ but I feel adopted.
Oh man I love roommates so much! I'm glad you got to go and have fun, but sorry Nathan was so sick! Her dress is super cute!
You look so cute Kara, and Brittney is a beautiful bride. What a fun weekend for your. I am sad that I didn't get to see you, but probably worked out for the best so you didn't have to fit more in your crazy day. We WILL see eachother sometime! :) Love you!
Kara, Looks like a lot of fun!!! Man am I glad that I don't have to worry about a wedding anymore... I will get some pictures of the house for you, and the only pictures I have of our new furniture is at the store, but it is now on there... Talk to you soon, love ya Katie
Awesome you got to see old roomies. It would be a blast to get all the old hawaiian ohana together again brah. Da kine. etc. etc.
Post a Comment