Hello! I have been having so many problems uploading pictures. I don't know what I did, but here it goes again. We had so much fun at the park yesterday. It was beautiful and Nathan and I loved it!
Isn't the park so much fun when they can climb up by themselves? I love that Willow can get around and enjoy these things too. He is so dang cute Kara!
This blog is about our little family and the things we like to do. Nathan is 4 years old and is such a fun boy. He has a vivid imagination and loves to build things with tools, construction toys, legos and blocks. Jackson is 15 months old and is such a sweet boy. He loves to watch and try to do everything Nathan is doing. Chris works as a commercial real estate appraiser and loves to watch the Lakers and the Rebels and give Nathan horsey rides. I stay at home and try to maintain sanity while taking care of my boys! I wouldn't want to be anywhere else though! Hope you enjoy!
6 comments:
LOVE those cheeks! He is one handsome little boy.
He is such a good little poser! I will email you that pic I got of him too.
Such a cute little cowboy! Maybe I'll get to see yo this summer! That would be fun!
Isn't the park so much fun when they can climb up by themselves? I love that Willow can get around and enjoy these things too. He is so dang cute Kara!
We're so jealous! Our park is covered in snow and mud or as Caroline thinks- poop! :) Miss ya.
Post a Comment