I have been tagged a million times but I never take the time to do it, but with the encouragment from Allison, I guess I will share my 20 reasons why I suck!
1. I hate getting ready for the day; hate doing my hair and don't shower every day.
2. I would wear basketball shorts and a t-shirt every day if I could.
3. I love to spend money, and that's not always good for my budget or bank account.
4. I complain cause I don't have any clothes or shoes, but my closet if full of clothes I never wear.
5. I'm a major people pleaser and worry ALL the time about what people think of me.
6. I complain about living in Las Vegas all the time.
7. I complain about my little house with NO yard to everyone I know! Most of those people also live in a tiny house just like me and they have 2 or more kids!!
8. When I lay Nathan down for a nap, I turn on my favorite soap and eat chocolate! Then I wonder why I can't lose another 10-15 pounds!
9. I'm in the worst shape of my life and I have no motivation to do anything about it!
10. I am hiding all of Nathan's Easter candy from him so I can secretly eat most of it!
11. I will spend money to buy Nathan clothes and shoes so he can be well dressed, and I wear the same 3 outfits every week.
12. I never get out of bed in the morning to make Chris breakfast or lunch.
13. I'm pretty OCD about cords around my computer, crumbs on the counters, and my couch cushions.
14. I could eat chips and salsa for every meal.
15. I get really grouchy when I'm hungry.
16. I'm very short tempered. I used to teach PE and get so upset at my middle school students that I would kick balls and scream and yell and throw my clipboard all the time.
17. My heels are dry, cracked and annoy the crap out of me.
18. I hate vaccuming and make my husband do it every chance I get.
19. I'm really self-concious about all this stuff, but I have no problem admitting to the world all the reasons why I SUCK.
20. Isn't there something wrong with the fact that these are all true, and I don't do anything about it? I really do suck! Thanks Al, for pointing it out. Hope you got a good laugh!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




10 comments:
You also suck because you don't know how to spell my name (it's 1 L). Seriously, this is hilarious and I love picturing you kicking balls and throwing clipboards. Oh, Kara - we all suck so it is fun to laugh about every once in a while. You crack me up. Oh, and I hate to vacuum too and usually make my husband do it.
I suck for a lot of the same reasons you do...awesome! I can totally picture you screaming at the middle schoolers. I would to!
I could eat chips and salsa all day too...oh wait, I do when I come to your house!
Sorry, I spelled your name wrong, alifinale! I thought about that when I was typing, but I guess that will be #21- bad speller. I just thought of another one- I never make my bed. I hate it, what's the point?
Wow... we are like the same person. Amen to the "no shower and hate doing my hair." I would say it's because I'm pregnant and have no energy, but that's not true. That tag was really funny.
Ah Kara, you're hilarious. I needed a laugh and thanks for being honest enough to share. But don't tag me on this one! :) Or I'll secretly get in your blog and put that pic of us when we were little... you know the one.
Oh sad! That was pretty funny though...and I totally know what you mean about people-pleasing, it's a curse! I think you need to make a list of why you RULE now! haha, thanks for the laugh, and I am sure it's not as bad as you think ;) wink wink.
It's all so true!!! HAHAHAHAHAHA!
You hide Nathan's candy!! Bill and I cracked up hard over that one! Plus I would also like to see you throw balls and clipboards (hopefully not at your students!!) You're hilarious!
This is the best tag I've seen yet - I love your honesty :) Now, let's get you in your basketball shorts to actually go to the basketball court :) We are considering even cancelling bball night because we don't have enough girls lately.
Kara - you are hilarious...these are some of the reasons I miss hanging out with you! thanks for the laugh!
Post a Comment